For those who would rather concentrate on running their business and leave the books to a professional we can help find the right person for you and your business.
Let a bookkeeper take care of your monthly bookkeeping while you concentrate on doing what you do best, running your business. Look at it practically, we do bookkeeping all day every day so we can be much more efficient then you in this area.
A cost effective bookkeeping service will give you piece of mind whilst ensuring that you always have up to date and accurate accounting information. Your bookkeeper will even liaise with your accountant.
WiseClick is a Registered BAS Agent and a member of both the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and the Austalian Bookkeepers Network. All of the bookkeepers we work with are qualified, experienced and up to date with the latest ato legislation and softwares.
What A Bookkeeper Can Do for You
- Your new bookkeeper can do it all or just handle the tricky stuff, it’s your call.
- Prompt and straightforward answers to your accounting software queries
- Ontime BAS Lodgements
- Setting up staff and processing payroll, paying super
- Dealing with suppliers, reconciling and preparing payments
- Bank feed coding and any adjusting entries
- Give you a clear picture of what is coming out of your bank and when
- Accurate financial reporting and an understanding on how to read reports
- No more tax bill surprises, know where you stand
How it Works
We assign you a qualified and experienced bookkeeper who will take responsibility for your monthly accounting tasks long term. You can choose to do the day to day processing yourself and just get your bookkeeper’s help at the end of each month or we can do it all for you, it’s your choice.
For more information call (08) 9207 1088.